At KTML Pages, attractive, functional, productive and accessible Web sites are created for clients while ensuring that the sites follow W3C recommendations.
These guidelines include designing for users with colour blindness and vision impairment as well as text-only browser users. In addition, each site's content and formatting are generally kept separate. This facilitates updates and changes to sites resulting is a lower cost to you, the client.
What this means to you and your business:
- Your site loads quickly in users' browsers.
- Users don't move on, tired of waiting for images to load.
- Content & formatting changes are independent, reducing maintenance and update costs.
- Attention to accessibility ensures your site reaches users with disabilities.
- Your site can be viewed on PDAs and cell phones.
Want to reach the largest possible audience? Email KTML Pages today.